Keeping You Safe
Covid Update March 2022
The State of Vermont has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country, and has therefore eliminated all travel restrictions to the State. The Town and Village of Woodstock have also lifted all COVID related mandates.
Your Safe Stay With us
The Woodstocker B&B
The Woodstocker has a total of 9 rooms which means no more than 18 guests will be staying with us at any given time spread over 6,000 square feet (not including outdoor space and gardens). While we are in the Village of Woodstock we are also bordering the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park.
It is worthwhile to point out that our Morgan Horse suite has its own private entrance, that our guest rooms are for the most part at a distance from each other and that we have several common areas (and the garden during spring and summer) allowing our guests to comfortably spread around the B&B as they see fit.
Our dining room is now equipped with a Honeywell Air Filtration system.
Our ductless A/C units are stand-alone split units that do not require the sharing of ductwork as found in a central cooling system, thus eliminating the risk of viruses and pollutants circulating throughout the system.
Finally, we are only a few minutes away walking time from trail-heads where you can enjoy the reinvigorating clean Vermont fresh air.
What did guests say?
“It was a very relaxing stay and extremely convenient. The staff were totally committed to following all COVID-19 protocols. And we felt extremely cared for.”
“COVID’s challenges were managed perfectly – the inn keepers staggered guest breakfast times and although they kept social distancing in mind they also managed to be attentive and delightful people.”
As part of our “Keeping you Safe” efforts and in accordance with hospitality best practices, we implemented the following procedures:
- Check in: We continue to use our existing self check-in process. Details are communicated via pre-arrival emails and text messages.
- Masks: As the situation evolves, we might be asking all guests, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks in the common areas. Signage in the B&B will be displayed as needed.
- Housekeeping: For stays 3 days and shorter, there will be no in-room housekeeping service during your stay (although fresh towels will be provided and waste baskets emptied upon request). For stays 4 days or longer, housekeeping will be provided in your absence every few days.
- Breakfast: Guests are asked to sign up for breakfast in the dining room. Please note the dining room is equipped with an air filtration system. Full breakfast in your bedroom is available, as well as outdoor seating, weather permitting.
Our Staff and Us
As an officially registered bed and breakfast, the Health Department of the state of Vermont requires us to maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness as reflected in our annual Lodging and Restaurant Licenses issued to us by the State Board of Health.
In addition, both of us are certified by ServSafe, the restaurant industry’s leading food safety program accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Conference for Food Protection (CFP).
Our housekeeping staff ensures that all common areas and each room are kept clean, sanitized and welcoming for all guests to safely enjoy. For the health and safety of our staff, upon checking out, we ask that you please open a screened window or sliding door.
We all completed the enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Hygiene and Cleanliness
In addition to our existing stringent cleanliness standards (as reflected in sample guest testimonials we included on this page) we offer and have implemented procedures to further protect our guests and keep them safe:
- Once cleaned to the standards that have garnered us praise from guests, our rooms will be disinfected to the latest Covid-19 standards. We have state of the art air purifiers that we use as required.
- Common areas are cleaned and doorknobs, light switches, handrails etc. disinfected.
- Hand sanitizers are made available throughout the B&B.
Isabelle & Karim
Your Hosts and Owners/Innkeepers
Super warm and friendly owners and with great food, beautiful rooms and the perfect location to downtown, hiking, etc. We have stayed here multiple times in different rooms which are all beautiful. Really did an outstanding job during the pandemic.
Room tip: Morgan Horse suite is the best