Included in your stay
You stay includes:
– Breakfast each day, served in the dining room, on the deck (weather permitting), or in the privacy of your room
– Treats every afternoon
– 24/7 access to the coffee/tea bar located off the library. It’s stocked with teas and coffee, and has mugs, glasses, and a fridge. Remember to Bring Your Own alcoholic Beverages!
– Access to the exercise room and, in season, to the outdoor pool of the Recreation Center located right across the street
– Wifi and cable
You can borrow snow shoes in season.
All bedrooms and suites are fitted with slippers (yours to keep), plush robes, and bath products from Whisper Hill.
The Suites (Morgan Horse and Mellow Moose) are equipped with a wine cooler.
Enhance your stay
Make the most out of your stay at The Woodstocker and add the following to your reservation:
(prices listed on our add-on offerings upon booking)
– A Cheese and Charcuterie Board
– A Picnic: turkey sandwich, hard boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, small bag of chips, apple, and bottle of water in a cinch bag (yours to keep)
– A Box of Chocolates made in Vermont
– A Dozen Roses (or other flowers)
If you would like to add these after you made your reservation, call us at (802) 457-3896 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add these to your existing booking.
Lets us know if you would like to purchase our mugs, maple syrup, cinch bags or bathrobes.