A Measured and Safe Re-opening of Vermont
As Vermont continues to safely reopen, we are excited to be able to welcome you again. Please click here for Vermont travel guidance and restrictions and the measures we are taking to keep you safe at The Woodstocker.
Re-opening update for Woodstock, VT
Masks are now required on the village sidewalks and in parks, and inside all buildings open to the public.
Most restaurants are now open for outdoor and indoor dining with limited capacity. Reservations are required.
Shops are now open in the Village.
Outdoor activities: Hiking, biking, downtown strolling are of course here to enjoy. Bike rentals are available, including e-bikes. VINS and Billings Farm are open. There is no mask requirement when exercizing or biking.
With 9 individually decorated bedrooms and suites, some with their own sauna, bathrooms appointed with plush robes and slippers, and locally sourced amenities and foods, this Woodstock VT inn offers a decor blending mountain feel and farmhouse warmth. Included in the stay is an à la carte breakfast menu, and for those mornings when you just want to snuggle in bed, a continental breakfast brought to your room. With all the local breweries and distilleries to discover in Vermont, this Woodstock Vermont inn welcomes the enjoyment of your personally purchased alcoholic beverages, providing glasses, ice buckets, and savory and sweet treats. The Woodstocker Bed and Breakfast is located at the west entrance of the village, within walking distance of its center, at the foot of Mount Tom.
A VERMONT INN IDEALLY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF WOODSTOCK, VT
Leave your car at the B&B
- 2-minute walk to Faulkner Park and Mount Tom trail head
- 10-minute walk to Elm and Central streets’ antique shops, boutiques, General Store and more
- 10-minute walk to the Green and The Woodstock Inn and Resort
- 11-minute walk to The Woodstock Town Crier
- 12-minute walk to critically acclaimed restaurants such as The Prince and The Pauper, Mangalitsa, and more
- 20-minute walk to Billings Farm and Museum
- 4-minute drive to Billings Farm and Museum
- 8-minute drive to Suicide Six Ski Resort
- 20-minute drive to Killington’s Skyeship Base Lodge
Included in your stay is an à la carte breakfast menu served in the farmhouse dining room. And for those mornings when you just want to snuggle in bed, enhance your stay with breakfast brought to your room.